We perform an initial Solar Assessment for you at no charge. We want to make sure you have good solar potential before you pay for anything. If home solar doesn’t make sense for you, we’ll recommend other ways for you to switch to cost-competitive clean energy.
We develop a Solar Design tailored to your goals and budget for a modest fee. That fee also covers:
- Access to prescreened local contractors who can quote your project
- Developing a set of specifications for your project, requesting quotes on your behalf and preparing a quote comparison
- Introductions to the contractors with the most attractive quotes
- Support through the contractor selection process
- Two follow up calls where we review your home solar performance and provide updates on any new developments in solar and clean energy which may impact you
If you have any questions along the way, just ask and we’ll answer. It’s all included.
More details about our process are available here and FAQs about how Sentinel works are available here.